| Summoning Sickness |
- Evolution Creature
- A creature with the "Speed Attacker"
- 2 (or more) Gods linked together by God Link
- Psychic Creatures that have been Awakened
- Creatures affected by the effect of specific Diamond State cards
- Fury Charge when the creature is tapped
- Reverse Fury Charge when you are attacking a player
Although it is referred to as Summoning Sickness, it also refers to creatures that are put into the battle zone by other spells and abilities.
A creature that has summoning sickness is still unable to attack, even if put underneath an evolution creature. If a creature was put into the battle zone, then evolved, and the evolution creature is removed during the same, the base creature would still be unable to attack.
- However, if the evolution creature on top was removed during a later turn, the base creature would have lost its summoning sickness.
- Because the state of the base creature is individually tracked, if 2 creatures were under a card that had Vortex evolution, each of the creatures personal summoning sickness state is remembered.
- Regardless of the previous creatures state, a card put into the battle zone from underneath Supernova Jupiter King Empire's Meteorburn ability is given summoning sickness.
Dragheart Creatures that were flipped over during their first turn in the battle can't attack (unless they have Speed Attacker).
If the ability of Sword Saint Jigen, Awoken Dragon World flips over a psychic creature in the same turn it was put into the battle zone, it will be unable to attack.
Even if a card such as Hyperspatial Romanov Hole puts the higher costing side of a psychic creature into the battle zone, it will still have summoning sickness, even if it was destroyed during that turn and had a Release ability.
A God's summoning sickness only becomes invalid if they God Link. For example, if Aku, Ultimate God and Zen, Transcendent God are put into the battle zone and link during the same turn, it is able to attack as a single creature. However, if Saga, God of Destruction was also out into the battle zone, the 2 cards aren't God linked anymore, and would be unable to attack.
If a card has been sealed, the state of summoning sickness is saved, even if the seals are removed during that turn.
Cards with a "Diamond State" ability may allow your creatures with an effect preventing them from attacking to be able to attack, but not all disable summoning sickness.
Your creatures put into the battle zone during your opponents turn are also given summoning sickness, but as they can't attack during your opponents turn, this has no gameplay detriments. As this only prevents "attacks", your creatures put into the battle zone this way may still using "Blocker" or use "Guardman".
If one of your creatures that was given the Speed Attacker keyword was removed during an attack by Ninja Strike, the attack will still continue.
- Example) With Mykee's Pliers in the battle zone, you attack with Necrodragon Tsukuyomi. Your opponent uses Dark Sanji, Darkfang Ninja's Ninja Strike ability during your attack and destroys the Mykee's Pliers, removing "Speed Attacker" from your Necrodragon Tsukuyomi. However, the attack still goes through to its original target.
Awaken ● Battle ● Block ● Break ● Cast ● Charge ● Cross ● Destroy ● Discard ● Dragsolution
Expand ● Forbidden Liberate ● Fortify ● Gachinko Judge ● Generate ● Link
Reveal ● Seal ● Search ● Shuffle ● Summon ● Switch ● Tap ● Upside Down ● Use
Evolution Cross Gear
Dragheart / Fortress / Weapon
Dragheart Creature ● Dragheart Fortress ● Dragheart Weapon
Exile Creature ● Evolution Exile Creature
D2 Field ● DG Field ● Happiness Field
Forbidden Creature ● Forbidden Core ● Forbidden Impulse
Final Forbidden Creature ● Forbidden Field ● Final Forbidden Field
Psychic Creature ● Psychic Super Creature ● Psychic Evolution Creature
Neo Creature ● Neo Evolution Creature
Castle ● Core ● Spell
Limit 10 ● Tokkyu 8 ● Booster Draft
Super Deck Zero Duel ● Start Deck Champion Finals
Adds Civilization ● Adds Race ● Alternate Win ● Alternative Cost
Attack Bend ● Basic Card ● Chump Block
Degenerate ● Diamond State ● Draw Spell
Extra Turn ● Finisher ● Graveyard Fertilizer ● Graveyard Summon
Hand Change ● Infinite ● Mana Acceleration ● Mana Burn
Mana Summon ● Opponent Reliance ● Reset ● Resistance
Reverse Fury Charge ● Reverse Slayer ● Shield Addition ● Shield Burn
Suicide ● Skip the rest of the turn ● Trample
Unattackable ● Unblockable ● Unchoosable
Vigilance ● Win All Battles ● 3D Dragsolution
Blocker Based Removal ● Bounce ● Can Attack Untapped Creatures
Decrease Power ● Deck Feed ● Fixed Removal ● Force Battle ● Mana Feed
Mass Removal ● Power Based Removal ● Reset ● Sealing ● Shield Feed