| Seal |
Seal is a keyword action.
These new cards are put into Forbidden Impulses, and when you put the Forbidden Impulse into the Battle Zone, you put a varying amount of cards listed on the impulse from the top of your deck onto the Impulse face down. To flip over the Impulse to the creature side, you have to put all the seals into your graveyard by putting a Command that has the same civilization as the sealed card into the battle zone. Seals are put into the graveyard before the creature's on-play effects activate.
Certain cards can also allow you to seal your opponent's creatures. Your opponent's creatures are sealed by placing the top card of his deck onto them face down. While an opponent's creature is sealed, the sealed creature isn't treated as a creature, can't leave the battle zone, can't attack, can't block and can't activate any abilities listed on it and is treated as if the creature wasn't there. The seals can be removed by card removal, by putting commands that have the same civilization as the sealed card into the battle zone or by various card effects such as Liberation of the End.
The CoroCoro Comic issue that revealed this creature had the text for removing seals written in the Forbidden Characters cipher. When decoded into English, it was written as the following;
List of cards that deal with Sealing/Unsealing
Cards that seal your opponent's creatures
- Dokindam X, The Legendary Forbidden
- Dormageddon X, Forbidden Armageddon
- Redzone X, Forbidden Lightning Sonic
- Forbidden Shadow ~Dokindam Soul~
- The End of X
Cards that seal your creatures
Cards that specifically remove your seals
- Trooper, Forbidden U
- Dekaruba, Forbidden V
- Liberation of the End
- The End of X
- Dokindam Area, Forbidden of D
Cards that seal themselves with an ability
- Forbidden Shadow ~Dokindam Soul~
- VV-8, Forbidden Machine
- Forbidden ~Moment of Awakening~
- Forbidden ~The Sealed X~
- FORBIDDEN STAR ~World's Last Day~
Cards that control unseal removal
- Dormageddon X, Forbidden Armageddon (Seals sent to the graveyard only.)
- FORBIDDEN STAR ~World's Last Day~ (Limits seal removal only to darkness or fire commands that cost 5 or more, or via ZEROl.)
- If a creature is unsealed any time besides the start of the turn, if it is tapped, it doesn't untap until the start of its owner's next turn.
- When targeting cards, a seal is treated as having a cost of 0.
- When you put a Multicolored Command into the Battle Zone, you may unseal one monocolored creature which matches a civilization with it.
- To successfully unseal a Multi-colored creature, you must put a Command into the battle zone with one of the matching civilizations.
- Putting a Zero Civilization command into the battle zone doesn't remove seals from Zero Civilization creatures as Zero is not a civilization.
|Forbidden ~The Sealed X~|
|Fire / Forbidden Impulse|
| ■ At the start of the game, put this Impulse into the battle zone and put 6 seals on it.
■ This Impulse can't leave the battle zone.
■ Forbidden Liberate — When this card has all seals removed, flip it.
(When you seal a card, put the top card of your deck on that card face down. Whenever a Command is put into the battle zone, its owner puts a seal from one of his cards that has the same civilization as that Command into his graveyard. While a creature is sealed, both players ignore that creature.)
|Dokindam X, The Legendary Forbidden|
|Fire / Forbidden Creature / 99 / 99999|
| ■ Triple breaker
■ When this card is Forbidden Liberated, your opponent puts a seal on each of his creatures.
■ Whenever your opponent would choose a creature with a spell that costs 4 or less, he can't choose this one.
■ If this card is anywhere other than the battle zone, you lose the game.
Attack ● Battle ● Block ● Break ● Cast ● Charge ● Cross ● Destroy
Discard ● Draw ● Equip ● Expand ● Forbidden Liberate ● Fortify ● Generate ● Link
Reveal ● Search ● Seal ● Shuffle ● Summon ● Switch ● Tap ● Upside Down ● Use
Main Card Types
Creature ● Evolution Creature ● Spell
Evolution Cross Gear
Dragheart Creature ● Dragheart Fortress ● Dragheart Weapon
Evolution Exile Creature
D2 Field ● Happiness Field
Forbidden Creature ● Forbidden Core ● Forbidden Impulse
Final Forbidden Creature ● Forbidden Field ● Final Forbidden Field
Psychic Super Creature ● Psychic Evolution Creature
Neo Evolution Creature
Other Card Types
Castle ● Seal
Hall of Fame Zero Duel ● 10 Races Deck Battle
Mega Deck Duel 7 ● Zero Civilization King Finals
Limit 10 ● Tokkyu 8 ● Booster Draft
Super Deck Zero Duel ● Start Deck Champion Finals
Alternate Win ● Adds Civilization ● Adds Race ● Chump Block ● Diamond State
Extra Turn ● Finisher ● Graveyard Summon ● Infinite ● Mana Acceleration ● Mana Burn ● Mana Recovery
Mana Summon ● Opponent Reliance ● Recovery ● Reverse Slayer ● Shield Addition ● Shield Burn
Suicide ● Unattackable ● Unblockable ● Unchoosable ● Vigilance ● Win All Battles ● 3D Dragsolution