| Revolution Change |
DMD-29 Revolution Start Deck: Katta's Whirlwindy Attack
DMD-30 Revolution Start Deck: Lucifer's Time Stop
Revolution Change is a keyword.
It allows an attacking creature of a specific requirement to be switched with the creature with this ability in your hand tapped and attacking. As a result, it in one way works as an Invasion for Revolutionaries. Unlike said Invasion it can also be used to recycle Come Into Play effects as well.
The latest reminder text for Revolution Change reads;
|Revolution Change—"TYPE" (When one of your "TYPE" attack, you may switch that creature with this creature from your hand.)|
|Fire + Nature / Creature / Mega Command Dragon + Revolutionary + Team Hamukatsu / 7 / 9000|
| ■ (This creature is put into your mana zone tapped.)
■ Revolution Change—Fire or Nature Dragon (When one of your fire or nature dragons attack, you may switch that creature with this creature from your hand.)
■ Double breaker
■ When you put this creature into the battle zone, destroy one of your opponent's creatures that costs 6 or less.
Cards with the Revolution Change ability
- Bosskatsu, Let's Go 2!
- Bosskatsu, Man 2
- Briking, Deluxe
- Dairyugan, Turbulent Colonel
- Dogiragon Buster, Blue Leader
- Dogiragon Forever
- Dogiragon Silver of Fate
- Ebikatsu, Star 2
- Final Dogiragolden
- General Briking, Super Deluxe
- Hamukatsuman Ace, Brave 1
- Katsuemon, Blade 3
- Katsuemon Buster, Blade 3
- Katsuking Jr, Kung Fu Generation
- Let's Go Leader! Dogiragon
- Mekagenji, Deluxe Blastdragon
- Mishra, Triple Star Iron Man
- Shin Gaiginga
- Zenzenmai, Crimson
- Belufare, Great Cathedral
- Belufare, Starlight's Melody
- Belufare, Time Palace
- Colorful Bell, Great Sound
- Doremi 24, Miracle 1
- Fasola, Time 2
- Fasola Twelve, Time 2
- Miracle Star, Heaven Revolutionary Knight Emperor
- Miracle Star, Time Caster
- Miradante Twelve, Time Pope
- Rafululu, Sound Faerie
- Sido, Time 3
- Sido Twelve, Time 3
- Q: What is meant by switch?
- A: It is the action of replacing a creature from your hand with the creature that has Revolution Change. The creature that is attacking with the ability is returned to your hand, while the new creature is put into the battle zone still attacking. Since the creature is attacking would be tapped, the creature that was switched into play is also tapped. (If in some way the attacking creature was untapped, the new creature will also be untapped.)
- Q: Can I use the abilities of creatures that enter or leave the battle zone?
- A: Yes, while the place where the creature will be switched, it should be treated as if it was not already in the battle zone。 After it comes into the battle zone by the Revolution Change ability, Come Into Play effects can be used, as well as the attacking creatures that trigger when they leave the battle zone.
- Q: When switching, what happens if one of the creatures can't be moved to that location?
- A: To switch, the 2 cards need to completely replace their zones. If a card can't be moved, the replacement will not be fulfilled. If for example, an attacking creature had an ability that "when this creature would leave the battle zone, it stays instead" ability, the Revolution Change ability will fail.
- Q: When switched, is the new creature considered to be the same creature?
- A: No, it is a separate creature. Continuous effects that were applied to the previous creature (such as a crossed Cross Gear) will not be carried over to the new creature.
- Q: Can you use 2 or more Revolution Change abilities at the same time?
- A: You can't do it. You are unable to declare 2 different Revolution Change abilities at the same time, as the second Revolution Change ability wouldn't be able to trigger as the original creature is not in the battle zone and would fail as a result.
- Q: Can you use Invasion and Revolution Change at the same time?
- A: Yes, you can. Invasion and Revolution Change can be declared at the same time. However, it only works if the Invasion ability is triggered first. If the Invasion ability was triggered second, the original creature that triggered the Invasion ability wouldn't be in the battle zone, and the Invasion would fail.
- When using Revolution Change, you require the creature that you want to switch from your hand to be in your hand at the start of the attack declaration, and it has to be declared before your opponent declares any actions against the attacking creature.
- When you add the creature into your hand that you want to put into play through an Attack Trigger ability, you can't switch into them, as you have already missed the timing of Revolution Change.
- In the anime, during Revolution Change, the creature that will return to the hand conducts a "baton touch" when switching positions with the creature entering the battle zone from the hand. When the strongest creature enters the field through Revolution Change, it was launched on the launch station and the creature switching position with it either touches it to power it up or their item will be given to the respective creature before leaving the battle zone.
Accelerator ● Annihilating Soul Recall ● Attack Chance ● Awaken ● Bad Action Dynamite ● Bad Action Dynamite Spell ● Bio Kick ● Bio Tackle ● Break Bonus ● Burning Doron Go ● Chain ● Chain Cascade ● Charger ● Climax Doron Go ● Cyclone ● Denjara Switch ● Doron Go ● Double Evolution Burst ● Double Freeze ● Double Shield Plus ● Double Sympathy ● Dragon Evade ● Dragon Mana Arms ● Dragsolution ● Dynamo ● Escape ● Eternal Omega ● Evo Charger ● Final Final Revolution ● Final Revolution ● Forbidden Big Bang ● Forbidden Liberate ● Forbidden Mechanism ● Fort Energy ● Free Cross ● Freeze ● Fury Charge ● Gachinko Judge ● Genius Sympathy ● Goal Life Gate ● God Slayer ● Graveyard Kourin ● Gravity Zero ● Guardman ● Happiness Switch ● Hatenkokonotsugatari ● Holy Field ● Hunting ● Hell's Soul Recall ● Infinity Power Attacker ● Infinity Soulshift ● Invasion ● Jokers Over Explode● Joragon Big 1 ● Kizuna ● Kizuna Comp ● Kizuna Plus ● Knight Magic ● Knightly Generation ● Kourin
Labyrinth ● Launcher Energy ● Life Gate ● Link Release ● Loop Awaken ● Lost Prism ● Mach Fighter ● Mana Arms ● Mana Kourin ● Mana Reburst ● Marshall Touch ● Master Bad Action Dynamite ● Master Blaster ● Master Double Merabeat ● Master Labyrinth ● Master Merabeat ● Mega Meteorburn 6 ● Metamorph ● Meteorburn Awaken ● Meteorburn ● Multicolored Mana Arms ● Ninja Strike ● No Choice ● Overdrive ● Platinum Drive ● Psychic Link ● Rebirth Chain ● Recycle ● Release ● Revenge Chance ● Revolution 0 Trigger ● Revolution Change ● Revolution
S-Rank Invasion ● Samurai Generation ● Samurai Magic ● Shield Force ● Shield Go ● Shield Plus ● Shield Saver ● Shield Trigger Cross ● Silent Skill ● Solemn Duty ● Soul Recall ● Soulshift ● Space Charge ● Stealth ● Strike Back ● Super Accelerator ● Super Dragsolution ● Super Shield Plus ● Super Shield Trigger ● Super Strike Back ● Survivor ● Sympathy ● Tap Ability ● Thrilling Three ● Trio Doron Go ● Triple Sympathy ● True Escape ● Turbo Rush ● Ultra Doron Go ● Ultra Saver ● Ultra Shield Plus ● Victory Psychic Link ● Wave Striker ● ZERO
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution
Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution Omega
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution ● Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution