| Power Based Removal |
|Fire / Spell / 2|
|■ Destroy one of your opponent's creatures that has power 2000 or less.|
It can often be classified into 4 types:
- Single Fire — Destroying one creature that have a specific power or less.
- Multi Fire — Destroying multiple creatures that have a specific power or less.
- Mass Fire — Destroying all creatures that have a specific power or less.
- Total Power — Destroying any number of creatures that have a combined total power or less.
However, some cards such as Vorse Red Fire Dragon can destroy creatures by a varying amount of power, based on something such as a discarded card.
Cards in the "Mass Fire" type card destroy creatures that are Unchoosable as they are not specifically being targeted.
The highest amount of firepower listed on a card is 13000 on Dracken Assault, Bursting Revolution. However, the maximum possible is 39000 if Heavy Death Metal, End of the Century is revealed by Tenshukaku, Dragon King Keep.
While using 2 copies of Crimson Hammer on a creature that has 4000 power doesn't work as Duel Masters doesn't record "damage", it can be combined with Decrease Power cards to lower the creatures power to the required range of power.
List of Power Based Removal cards
- Heavyweight Dragon
- Vorse Red Fire Dragon
- Mechadragon's Breath
- Tenshukaku, Dragon King Keep
- Iron Fist of Revolution
- Redzone, Roaring Invasion