| Overdrive |
DM-24 Violence Heaven
It is featured on both creatures and spells. It enables you to tap mana cards of different civilizations for an ability when you summon the creature or cast the spell with this ability. You must tap a card of each civilizations in order to pay the overdrive cost. For example, if an overdrive ability requires you to tap a water and light card, You cannot tap a water and light card to fulfill both requirements.
The latest reminder text for Overdrive reads;
|Overdrive—"CIVILIZATION" x# (When you summon this creature, you may tap # additional "CIVILIZATION" cards in your mana zone. If you do, this creature gets the following ability.)|
|Nature / Spell / 3|
| ■ Put the top card of your deck into your mana zone. |
Overdrive—Light x1 (When you cast this spell, you may tap another 1 light card in your mana zone. If you do, this spell gets the following Overdrive ability.)
Cards with the Overdrive ability
- Beautician, Viral Lord of Fear
- Concentric Battler, the Great Conductor
- Dellinder, Machine Admiral
- Gelneus, Fuuma of the Depths
- Kabuto 1, Armored Insectobeast
- Lion Arms, Mobile Cyber-Beast
- Pyron, the Battle Dragonic Firespirit
- Shallot, Knight of Valor
- Sir Albides, Noble Deathknight
- The Provoking Elder's Flaming Earthquakes
- Valcha, the Guardian Spirit Knight
- Q: Does the Overdrive ability get paid the same way as a usual cost?
- A: Yes, you simply pay additional costs when you summon the creature or cast the spell.
- Q: I summon a creature that has a regular Come Into Play effect and that creature also has an Overdrive effect. In which order you use those effects?
- A: Do these abilities in any order.
- Q: There's a spell with an overdrive effect and it also has a regular effect. In which order do I use those effects?
- A: Trigger those effects in written order.
- Q: How do you use two types of overdrive effects on the same card?
- A: You tap cards of both civilizations from your mana zone. Just make sure that they are different cards.
- Q: If you summon a creature with 2 different overdrive effects, in which order you use those effects?
- A: You may use them in any order.
- It is based on the Kicker ability from Magic The Gathering.
Accelerator ● Annihilating Soul Recall ● Attack Chance ● Awaken ● Bad Action Dynamite ● Bad Action Dynamite Spell ● Bio Kick ● Bio Tackle ● Break Bonus ● Burning Doron Go ● Chain ● Chain Cascade ● Charger ● Climax Doron Go ● Cyclone ● Denjara Switch ● Doron Go ● Double Evolution Burst ● Double Freeze ● Double Shield Plus ● Double Sympathy ● Dragon Evade ● Dragon Mana Arms ● Dragsolution ● Dynamo ● Escape ● Eternal Omega ● Evo Charger ● Final Final Revolution ● Final Revolution ● Forbidden Big Bang ● Forbidden Liberate ● Forbidden Mechanism ● Fort Energy ● Free Cross ● Freeze ● Fury Charge ● Gachinko Judge ● Genius Sympathy ● Goal Life Gate ● God Slayer ● Graveyard Kourin ● Gravity Zero ● Guardman ● Happiness Switch ● Hatenkokonotsugatari ● Holy Field ● Hunting ● Hell's Soul Recall ● Infinity Power Attacker ● Infinity Soulshift ● Invasion ● Jokers Over Explode● Joragon Big 1 ● Kizuna ● Kizuna Comp ● Kizuna Plus ● Knight Magic ● Knightly Generation ● Kourin
Labyrinth ● Launcher Energy ● Life Gate ● Link Release ● Loop Awaken ● Lost Prism ● Mach Fighter ● Mana Arms ● Mana Kourin ● Mana Reburst ● Marshall Touch ● Master Bad Action Dynamite ● Master Blaster ● Master Double Merabeat ● Master Labyrinth ● Master Merabeat ● Mega Meteorburn 6 ● Metamorph ● Meteorburn Awaken ● Meteorburn ● Multicolored Mana Arms ● Ninja Strike ● No Choice ● Overdrive ● Platinum Drive ● Psychic Link ● Rebirth Chain ● Recycle ● Release ● Revenge Chance ● Revolution 0 Trigger ● Revolution Change ● Revolution
S-Rank Invasion ● Samurai Generation ● Samurai Magic ● Shield Force ● Shield Go ● Shield Plus ● Shield Saver ● Shield Trigger Cross ● Silent Skill ● Solemn Duty ● Soul Recall ● Soulshift ● Space Charge ● Stealth ● Strike Back ● Super Accelerator ● Super Dragsolution ● Super Shield Plus ● Super Shield Trigger ● Super Strike Back ● Survivor ● Sympathy ● Tap Ability ● Thrilling Three ● Trio Doron Go ● Triple Sympathy ● True Escape ● Turbo Rush ● Ultra Doron Go ● Ultra Saver ● Ultra Shield Plus ● Victory Psychic Link ● Wave Striker ● ZERO
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution
Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution Omega
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution ● Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution