| Ninja Strike |
ニンジャ・ストライク (Ninja Sutoraiku)
DM-29 Rock-on Heroes
Due to the ability requiring any form of cards in your mana zone to be tapped, Ninja Strike creatures can be used without any of that card with Ninja Strikes civilization to be used. For example, Falconer, Lightfang Ninja can use its Ninja Strike ability in a deck without running any other cards from the Light Civilization.
3 creatures with the Ninja Strike ability are restricted to 1 copy and are in the Hall of Fame;
The latest reminder text for Ninja Strike reads;
|Ninja Strike # (Whenever one of your opponent's creatures would attack or block, if you have # or more cards in your mana zone and if during that attack you didn't use a "Ninja Strike" ability, you may summon this Shinobi for no cost. At the end of that turn, put this Shinobi on the bottom of your deck.)|
The mana cost of the Ninja Strike ability varies by creatures.
|Falconer, Lightfang Ninja|
|Light / Creature / Guardian + Shinobi / 3 / 3000|
| ■ Ninja Strike 4 (Whenever one of your opponent's creatures attacks or blocks, if you have 4 or more cards in your mana zone and if during that attack you did not use a "Ninja Strike" ability, you may summon this Shinobi for no cost. At the end of that turn, put this Shinobi on the bottom of your deck.)
■ When you put this creature into the battle zone, one of your creatures gets "blocker" until the start of your next turn.
Cards with the Ninja Strike ability
- Falconer, Lightfang Ninja (4, Hall of Fame)
- Raiden, Lightfang Ninja (1)
- Sonic, Lightfang Ninja (4)
- Zerokage, Lightfang Lord (7)
- Black Shadow, Darkfang Ninja (4)
- Dark Sanji, Darkfang Ninja (4)
- Darkwind Dragoon, Darkfang Ninja (2)
- Hanzou, Menacing Phantom (7, Hall of Fame)
- Jiraiya, Hidden Earth Dragon (4)
- Kite Totem (3)
- Senpoon, Invoked by the Hidden Earth (5)
- Windy Nature, the Whirlwind (2)
|Support Creature:||Card Effect:|
|Baiken, Blue Dragon of the Hidden Blade||Whenever you use the Ninja Strike ability of your Shinobi, you may draw a card.|
- You may only use one Ninja Strike ability per attack or block.
- If after using a Ninja Strike ability, that creature is later destroyed or removed from the field before the end of the turn, that creature is not put on the bottom of the deck.
- You can use a Ninja Strike ability even if you are being directly attacked.
- A Shinobi creature can use the Ninja Strike ability on themselves. For example, Falconer can give itself " Blocker".
- You may summon Shinobis from other zones other than your hand if you have card effects that allow you to do so (this includes Mana Summon and Graveyard Summon).
- It is similar themed to the Ninjutsu ability from Magic: The Gathering, an ability allowing you to put a creature into play after one of your creatures is unblocked.
- Yuunagi, Hidden Earth Fairy allows you to put a Shinobi that used a Ninja Strike ability into your mana zone instead of the bottom of your deck.
Accelerator ● Annihilating Soul Recall ● Attack Chance ● Awaken ● Bad Action Dynamite ● Bio Kick ● Bio Tackle ● Break Bonus ● Burning Doron Go ● Chain ● Chain Cascade ● Charger ● Climax Doron Go ● Cyclone ● Denjara Switch ● Doron Go ● Double Evolution Burst ● Double Freeze ● Double Shield Plus ● Double Sympathy ● Dragon Evade ● Dragon Mana Arms ● Dragsolution ● Dynamo ● Escape ● Eternal Omega ● Evo Charger ● Final Final Revolution ● Final Revolution ● Forbidden Big Bang ● Forbidden Liberate ● Forbidden Mechanism ● Fort Energy ● Free Cross ● Freeze ● Fury Charge ● Gachinko Judge ● Genius Sympathy ● Goal Life Gate ● God Slayer ● Graveyard Kourin ● Gravity Zero ● Guardman ● Happiness Switch ● Holy Field ● Hunting ● Hell's Soul Recall ● Infinity Power Attacker ● Infinity Soulshift ● Invasion ● Jokers Over Explode ● Knight Magic ● Knightly Generation ● Kourin
Labyrinth ● Launcher Energy ● Life Gate ● Link Release ● Loop Awaken ● Lost Prism ● Mana Arms ● Mana Kourin ● Mana Reburst ● Marshall Touch ● Master Bad Action Dynamite ● Master Double Merabeat ● Master Labyrinth ● Master Merabeat ● Mega Meteorburn 6 ● Metamorph ● Meteorburn Awaken ● Meteorburn ● Multicolored Mana Arms ● Ninja Strike ● No Choice ● Overdrive ● Platinum Drive ● Psychic Link ● Rebirth Chain ● Recycle ● Release ● Revenge Chance ● Revolution 0 Trigger ● Revolution Change ● Revolution
S-Rank Invasion ● Samurai Generation ● Samurai Magic ● Shield Force ● Shield Go ● Shield Plus ● Shield Saver ● Shield Trigger Cross ● Silent Skill ● Solemn Duty ● Soul Recall ● Soulshift ● Space Charge ● Stealth ● Strike Back ● Super Accelerator ● Super Dragsolution ● Super Shield Plus ● Super Shield Trigger ● Super Strike Back ● Survivor ● Sympathy ● Tap Ability ● Thrilling Three ● Trio Doron Go ● Triple Sympathy ● True Escape ● Turbo Rush ● Ultra Doron Go ● Ultra Saver ● Ultra Shield Plus ● Victory Psychic Link ● Wave Striker ● ZERO
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution ● Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution ● Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution