| Mana Reburst |
マナ爆誕 (Mana Bakutan)
DM-36 Psychic Shock
This is one of multiple abilities released in DM-36 Psychic Shock that is tied to the various Souls.
|Light||Holy Soul||Holy Field|
|Darkness||Evil Soul||Soul Recall|
|Fire||Kung Fu Soul||Marshall Touch|
|Nature||Wild Soul||Mana Reburst|
It is a form of Mana Summon, where a creature can be summoned out of your mana zone for a specified cost. This allows you to put them in your mana zone during the earlier turns of a game, only to later summon them out.
The timing of summoning a creature from your your mana zone is similar to a mana zone, where you may summon by paying the specified mana cost during your main step. If you have card such as Kerasas, Start Dash in the battle zone, the cost reduction is applied.
05:15, July 23, 2017 (UTC)
While the majority of cards with this keyword have a higher Mana Reburst number than their printed cost, some cards such as Arima and Kicker, Quiche Ban Ban feature a lower Reburst cost (4 compared to 7), but has a lower than usual Cost-to-Power ratio (4000 power for 7 cost).
- Mystery Hippo also exists with a Mana Reburst of 0, but a nature card must be then put into your graveyard from your mana zone, or it is destroyed.
Each card with the ability features 3 triangles around the Mana Number of the card.
- This was also later seen on the Recycle keyword, around the mana cost of the spells.
The latest reminder text for Mana Reburst reads;
|Mana Reburst # (You may summon this creature from your mana zone by paying #.)|
|Nature / Creature / Vehicle Bee / 3 / 3000|
|■ Mana Reburst 4 (You may summon this creature from your mana zone by paying 4.)|
Cards with the Mana Reburst ability
- Arima and Kicker, Quiche Ban Ban
- Baban Ban Ban, Earth's Blessing
- Beetle Moguttan
- Fighting Musubi
- Gennai, the Disassembler
- Gorgeous Giant
- Heavy, Heavyweight
- Mystery Hippo
- Omen Osborne, Spirit Knight
- Pugnosuke Sakuramaru
- Whitemane Juukai, Earthen Dragonmech
- Yuuko, Snow Cloth Faerie
|Support Creature:||Card Effect:|
|Gagamaru, Phantom Earth Beast||Your creatures that have Mana Reburst in your mana zone may cost up to 2 less to summon. They can't cost less than 1.|
|Whitemane Juukai, Earthen Dragonmech||When you summon this creature or another creature and put that creature into the battle zone, look at the top 3 cards of your deck. From among them, you may put a creature that has Mana Reburst into your mana zone tapped, and a creature that has Marshall Touch into the battle zone. Then, put the rest on the bottom of your deck in any order.|
- Q: I have a creature that has the "Mana Reburst" ability? What does it do?
- A: A creature that has "Mana Reburst" can be summoned out of your mana zone.
- Q: When can I summon a creature that "Mana Reburst"?
- A: You can summon it at the same times as you could summon a regular creature.
- Q: Can I summon the creature that has "Mana Reburst" the same turn that I put it into my mana zone?
- A: You can.
- Q: Can I summon a creature that has "Mana Reburst" from my hand?
- A: You can. Use the usual mana cost of the creature to summon it.
- Q: I have creatures that reduce the costs of cards I summon. Does it affect the cost of the "Mana Reburst"?
- A: Yes. As it is still considered to be a summon, the cost is reduced as normal.
- Q: When you summon a creature that has "Mana Reburst" from your mana zone, can you tap the creature itself for the cost?
- A: Yes. Because at the time of tapping, the creature is in your mana zone, it is ok to tap it in order to pay for a cost. After the cost is paid, the creature is put into the battle zone.
- Q: I summoned a creature using "Mana Reburst". If the creature that has "Mana Reburst" was tapped in the mana zone, is the creature still tapped after being put into the battle zone?
- A: No, it is put into the battle zone untapped. It doesn't matter if it was tapped or untapped before being put into the battle zone.
- Q: If I summon a creature using "Mana Reburst", and it has both the "Marshall Touch" and Mana Reburst ability, can I use that creatures "Marshall Touch" ability when it is put into the battle zone?
- A: Yes, "Marshall Touch" is intended to be used when the creature is put into the battle zone. It does not matter the way that the creature is put into the battle zone.
Accelerator ● Annihilating Soul Recall ● Attack Chance ● Awaken ● Bad Action Dynamite ● Bad Action Dynamite Spell ● Bio Kick ● Bio Tackle ● Break Bonus ● Burning Doron Go ● Chain ● Chain Cascade ● Charger ● Climax Doron Go ● Cyclone ● Denjara Switch ● Doron Go ● Double Evolution Burst ● Double Freeze ● Double Shield Plus ● Double Sympathy ● Dragon Evade ● Dragon Mana Arms ● Dragsolution ● Dynamo ● Escape ● Eternal Omega ● Evo Charger
Final Final Revolution ● Final Revolution ● Forbidden Big Bang ● Forbidden Liberate ● Forbidden Mechanism ● Fort Energy ● Free Cross ● Freeze ● Fury Charge ● Gachinko Judge ● Gate of Moonless Night ● Gate of Moonless Night Zetsu ● Genius Sympathy ● Goal Life Gate ● God Slayer ● Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Graveyard Kourin ● Gravity Zero ● Guardman ● Happiness Switch ● Hatenkokonotsugatari ● Holy Field ● Hunting ● Hell's Soul Recall ● Infinity Power Attacker ● Infinity Soulshift ● Invasion ● Jokers Over Explode ● Jokers Change ● Joragon Big 1 ● Kizuna ● Kizuna Comp ● Kizuna Plus ● Knight Magic ● Knightly Generation ● Kourin
Labyrinth ● Last Burst ● Launcher Energy ● Life Gate ● Link Release ● Loop Awaken ● Lost Prism ● Mach Fighter ● Mana Arms ● Mana Kourin ● Mana Reburst ● Marshall Touch ● Master Bad Action Dynamite ● Master Blaster ● Master Double Merabeat ● Master Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Master Labyrinth ● Master Merabeat ● Mega Meteorburn 6 ● Metamorph ● Meteorburn Awaken ● Meteorburn ● Multicolored Mana Arms ● Ninja Strike ● No Choice ● Overdrive ● Platinum Drive ● Psychic Link ● Rebirth Chain ● Recycle ● Release ● Revenge Chance ● Revolution 0 Trigger ● Revolution Change ● Revolution
S-Rank Invasion ● Sabaki Z ● Samurai Generation ● Samurai Magic ● Shield Force ● Shield Go ● Shield Plus ● Shield Saver ● Shield Trigger Cross ● Silent Skill ● Solemn Duty ● Soul Recall ● Soulshift ● Space Charge ● Stealth ● Strike Back ● Super Accelerator ● Super Dragsolution ● Super Shield Plus ● Super Shield Trigger ● Super Strike Back ● Survivor ● Sympathy ● Tap Ability ● Thrilling Three ● Trio Doron Go ● Triple Sympathy ● True Escape ● Turbo Rush ● Ultra Doron Go ● Ultra Saver ● Ultra Shield Plus ● Victory Psychic Link ● Wave Striker ● ZERO
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution
Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution Omega
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution ● Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution