| Leave |
Cards with a Destruction Substitution that uses "leave" instead of "destroyed" can be seen as stronger cards as they are harder to remove from the field as they trigger regardless of how they are tried to be removed.
Even if the creature under an evolution creature leaves the battle zone, the evolution creature still stays in the battle zone.
However, as "leave" does not work as a term by itself, it isn't a proper game term.
(Supernova Venus la Saint Mother is an example of a creature with the "leave" term.)
|Supernova Venus la Saint Mother|
|Light / Evolution Creature / Phoenix / 6 / 12500|
| ■ Galaxy Vortex evolution—Put on top of 3 of your creatures, whose race is Guardian, Great Mecha King, and/or Arc Seraphim.
■ Meteorburn—When this creature would leave the battle zone, you may put a card under this creature into your graveyard instead.
■ Triple breaker (This creature breaks 3 shields)
- For creatures that are put back into your hand when they would leave the battle zone, see Eternal Omega.
- For psychic creatures that flip back over to their smaller costing side, see Release.
- For psychic super creatures that flip back over to their smaller costing psychic cells, see Link Release.
- For creatures that can destroy themselves when you other creatures would leave the battle zone, see Ultra Saver.
- For Dragheart Creatures with Dragheart Fortress bases that return to their fortress forms, see Dragon Evade.