| Infinity Breaker |
DMR-11 Episode 3: Ultra Victory Master
It allows the creature to break any number of shields when an attack is declared, allowing it to break even more shields than World Breaker if additional shields are added during the attack (such as by DNA Spark).
The latest reminder text for Infinity Breaker reads;
|Infinity Breaker (This creature can break any number of your opponent's shields.)|
|Dan Crowley, Infinity Shot|
|Fire / Creature / Outrage MAX / 13 / 35000|
|■ Infinity breaker (This creature can break any number of your opponent's shields.)|
Cards with the Infinity Breaker ability
- Q: What is this "Infinity Breaker" ability?
- A: If you have attacked your opponent with a creature that has "Infinity Breaker" and are not blocked, choose the number of shields you want to break. Like other creatures with a "Breaker" ability, the ability continues to break the number of shields one by one until none are left.
- Q: Your opponent has 4 shields. Am I able to only break 2 of them?
- A: Yes, you can choose any number that you want to. You will not be able to break any more shields than the number you chose, however.
- Q: I want to break 100 shields, but my opponent only has 3. One of his shields has "Shield Trigger". With the shield trigger ability of the card, he can add additional shields. Can I break that new shield with the same creature?
- A: Yes, since you have to decided to break 100 shields first, you are able to break up to 100. Also, you can break shields protected by Shield Saver.
- Q: When do I decide how many shields I want to break?
- A: After your opponent decides not to block, right before it breaks shields.
- Q: Do I have to decide the number of shields I want to break?
- A: Yes, it must be decided.
Accelerator ● Annihilating Soul Recall ● Attack Chance ● Awaken ● Bad Action Dynamite ● Bio Kick ● Bio Tackle ● Break Bonus ● Burning Doron Go ● Chain ● Chain Cascade ● Charger ● Climax Doron Go ● Cyclone ● Denjara Switch ● Doron Go ● Double Evolution Burst ● Double Freeze ● Double Shield Plus ● Double Sympathy ● Dragon Evade ● Dragon Mana Arms ● Dragsolution ● Dynamo ● Escape ● Eternal Omega ● Evo Charger ● Final Final Revolution ● Final Revolution ● Forbidden Big Bang ● Forbidden Liberate ● Forbidden Mechanism ● Fort Energy ● Free Cross ● Freeze ● Fury Charge ● Gachinko Judge ● Genius Sympathy ● Goal Life Gate ● God Slayer ● Graveyard Kourin ● Gravity Zero ● Guardman ● Happiness Switch ● Holy Field ● Hunting ● Hell's Soul Recall ● Infinity Power Attacker ● Infinity Soulshift ● Invasion ● Jokers Over Explode ● Knight Magic ● Knightly Generation ● Kourin
Labyrinth ● Launcher Energy ● Life Gate ● Link Release ● Loop Awaken ● Lost Prism ● Mana Arms ● Mana Kourin ● Mana Reburst ● Marshall Touch ● Master Bad Action Dynamite ● Master Double Merabeat ● Master Labyrinth ● Master Merabeat ● Mega Meteorburn 6 ● Metamorph ● Meteorburn Awaken ● Meteorburn ● Multicolored Mana Arms ● Ninja Strike ● No Choice ● Overdrive ● Platinum Drive ● Psychic Link ● Rebirth Chain ● Recycle ● Release ● Revenge Chance ● Revolution 0 Trigger ● Revolution Change ● Revolution
S-Rank Invasion ● Samurai Generation ● Samurai Magic ● Shield Force ● Shield Go ● Shield Plus ● Shield Saver ● Shield Trigger Cross ● Silent Skill ● Solemn Duty ● Soul Recall ● Soulshift ● Space Charge ● Stealth ● Strike Back ● Super Accelerator ● Super Dragsolution ● Super Shield Plus ● Super Shield Trigger ● Super Strike Back ● Survivor ● Sympathy ● Tap Ability ● Thrilling Three ● Trio Doron Go ● Triple Sympathy ● True Escape ● Turbo Rush ● Ultra Doron Go ● Ultra Saver ● Ultra Shield Plus ● Victory Psychic Link ● Wave Striker ● ZERO
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution ● Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution ● Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution