| Extra Turn |
By taking an extra turn, the player is able to draw an extra card, untap mana, put another card into your mana zone, and attack again, which can give them a great advantage. Additionally, creatures that the player draw during an Extra Turn can easily fuel further assaults. The opponent will also have no chance to untap his Blockers or beat back your creatures so a reversal is slim. Therefore, there are only a few cards that grant this ability, and those who do have a high cost to using them or some form of disadvantage.
|Bombazar, Dragon of Destiny|
|Fire + Nature / Creature / Armored Dragon + Earth Dragon / 7 / 6000|
| ■ (This creature is put into your mana zone tapped.)
■ When you put this creature into the battle zone, destroy all other creatures that have 6000 power. Take an extra turn after this one. You lose the game at the end of that turn.
■ Speed attacker (This creature doesn't get summoning sickness.)
■ Double breaker (This creature breaks 2 shields.)
Unidentified is the only card to give your opponent an Extra Turn as a demerit for its creature spamming abilities.
- If the player would trigger an opponent's Extra Turn card effect such as using Soulswap on the opponent's Bombazar, Dragon of Destiny in his mana zone, the player's turn continues, then the opponent takes his extra turn, followed by his regular turn.
- Removing the creature that caused the Extra Turn does not stop the Extra Turn from occurring.
List of Extra Turn cards
Gives the player an Extra Turn
- Balesk Baj, the Timeburner
- Bombazar, Dragon of Destiny
- Eternal Bolbaledge
- Final Storm Double Cross NEX, the Miracle Awakened
- Gaiginga, Passionate Star Dragon
- King Bolbalzak
- Onimaru "Head", Victory Rush
- Shin Gaiginga
- The Universe Gate
- VV-8, Forbidden Machine
Gives the opponent an Extra Turn