|Blazing Bonds XX|
|Translation:||Honō no Kizuna XX!!|
|Release Date:||August 21st, 2010|
|Director:|| Tomoki Fujiwara |
|Music:||Igarashi "IGAO" Junichi|
Blazing Bonds XX is the third Duel Masters movie.
- An exclusive promotional card Storm Double Cross, Blastdragon (Tornado Chain) was given to movie viewers.
- This movie was released alongside Metal Fight Beyblade VS the Sun: Sol Blaze, the Scorching-hot Invader.
- This movie also had manga released as Duel Masters: Large Feature Volume 3.
- On August 25th 2010, this movie had a limited edition DVD release with Duel Masters: Star Cross - Volume 9 manga for Duel Masters 12th year celebration.
The Darkness Civilization has attacked the Fire Civilization!
Shobu, together with Rekuta, go to the world of Duel Masters to help the Fire Civilization. However, when Shobu arrives, he is shocked to see a badly beaten Storm XX, said to be the Fire Civilization's trump card. At that moment, Rekuta and Reppi Aini, Storm XX's comrade, are captured by Darkness Civilization creatures,
Will Shobu be able to rescue the two, and what will become of the Fire Civilization?
- Reppi Aini
- Storm Double Cross, Blastdragon (Tornado Chain)
- Diabolos Zeta, Annihilation Awakened
- Just like previous movies all three Duel Masters movies have been released alongside CoroCoro Comic's other manga anime movies such as, "Megaman: the Movie", "Penguin's Troubles: the Movie" and "Soulblaze the Burning Sun Invaders VS. Metal Fight - Beyblade: the Movie".