Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Crimson Sorge |
紅蓮ゾルゲ (Guren Zoruge)
Crimson Sorge is a combo deck type.
With each of these cards in the battle zone an infinite loop can be formed to deck out your opponent. These combo is performed by the following;
- Have this creature and Codename Sorge in the battle zone.
- Play a creature with less than 7000 power and have it battle Crimson Rage with Sorge's effect.
- Play Game On! Kirifuda Family! with Crimson Rage's effect.
- Play a creature with 5500 power or less, and have it battle Kirifuda Family, using its power-boosting ability if needed. Kirifuda Family awakens into Katta Kirifuda, Curry Bread Master.
- Game On! Kirifuda Family! awakens into Katta Kirifuda, Curry Bread Master. Since Kirifuda Family awakened, you can play a Hunter that cost 9 or less for Crimson Rage's effect. Play Volg Thunder with Crimson Rage's effect, and choose your opponent's deck.
- Have Volg Thunder fight Katta Kirifuda. Volg Thunder is destroyed by battle, and returned to the hyperspatial zone.
- Play Volg Thunder again with Crimson Rage's effect, choose your opponent's deck, and have it fight Katta Kirifuda.
- Repeat until your your opponent's deck is empty.
Due to the August 11th, 2012 update of the Hall of Fame, this combo cannot currently be used as Codename Sorge and Jin, the Ogre Blade ~Crimson Rage~ may not be placed in the same deck.
|Codename Sorge||Key part of combo|
|Mystery Hippo||Free creature for Game On! Katta Kirifuda to destroy.|
|Intense Vacuuming Twist||Draw and Bounce based on W/F/N|
|Bolbalzak Ex||Serves as a Hunter, as well as featuring as assault|
|Faerie Life / Seventh Tower||Mana Acceleration|
|Jasmine, Mist Faerie||Mana Acceleration|
|Hyperspatial Faerie Hole||Mana Acceleration, as well as summoning psychic creatures needed for combo|
|Cyber N World||Mass card draw after accelerating mana|
|Eureka Program||Turns Cyber N World into Bolbalzak Ex, or Bolbalzak Ex into Crimson Sorge.|
|Recommended Psychic Creatures:||Reason:|
|Jin, the Ogre Blade ~Crimson Rage~||Key part of combo|
|Volg Thunder||Key part of combo|
|Game On! Kirifuda Family!||Key part of combo|
| Rush ● WFN Beatdown ● DFN Beatdown |
Psychic ● Dragheart ● Other
| Removal control ● Deck-out |
Creature control ● Hyperspatial control
5-color deck ● Turbo ● Lock ● Mana Burn
| For No Cost ● Transmogrify ● Heaven's Gate ● Reanimate |
Instant Death ● One Shot Kill ● Loop ● Trigger ● Madness ● Other
|Race deck ● Evolution ● God|