| Bio Tackle |
DM-23 The End of the Universe
It appeared in only 1 booster pack, DM-23 The End of the Universe.
It enables a creature card to be discarded from the player's hand when a creature of a specific race attacks a creature. This ability can't be used if the creatures are attacking a player; it only activates when the creatures are attacking creatures.
The latest reminder text for Bio Tackle reads;
|Bio Tackle—Whenever one of your "RACE" attacks, you may discard this card from your hand at the start of the battle. If you do, "EFFECT".|
|Water / Creature / Liquid People / 4 / 1000|
| ■ Bio Tackle—Whenever one of your Liquid People attacks, at the beginning of the battle, you may discard this card from your hand. |
If you do, until the end of the turn, all your attacking creatures get +1000 power for each card in your hand.
Cards with the Bio Tackle ability
- Q: How do I use the "Bio Tackle" ability?
- A: When a creature with Bio Tackle is in your hand, you can use it. When a battle between creatures begins, if one of your creatures with a specified races attacks, you can discard a creature with "Bio Tackle" ability from your hand to give a bonus to your attacking creatures.
- Q: When the battle begins, and I have a card with "Bio Tackle" in my hand, are you forced to discard?
- A: No, you can leave a card with "Bio Tackle" in your hand and save it. You do not need to inform your opponent that you have a creature with "Bio Tackle" in your hand.
- Q: A battle between creatures began. There are 2 cards in my hand with a "Bio Tackle" ability, can I use both?
- A: Yes. There is no limit to the number of creatures with the "Bio Tackle" ability that you can discard. If you discard two or more creatures, each of the attacking creatures gets a stacking benefit.
- Q: Can I use the ability of a creature in my battle zone with the "Bio Tackle" ability?
- A: No, when it is not in your hand, you can't use the "Bio Tackle" ability.
Accelerator ● Annihilating Soul Recall ● Attack Chance ● Awaken ● Bad Action Dynamite ● Bio Kick ● Bio Tackle ● Break Bonus ● Burning Doron Go ● Chain ● Chain Cascade ● Charger ● Climax Doron Go ● Cyclone ● Denjara Switch ● Doron Go ● Double Evolution Burst ● Double Freeze ● Double Shield Plus ● Double Sympathy ● Dragon Evade ● Dragon Mana Arms ● Dragsolution ● Dynamo ● Escape ● Eternal Omega ● Evo Charger ● Final Final Revolution ● Final Revolution ● Forbidden Big Bang ● Forbidden Liberate ● Forbidden Mechanism ● Fort Energy ● Free Cross ● Freeze ● Fury Charge ● Gachinko Judge ● Genius Sympathy ● Goal Life Gate ● God Slayer ● Graveyard Kourin ● Gravity Zero ● Guardman ● Happiness Switch ● Holy Field ● Hunting ● Hell's Soul Recall ● Infinity Power Attacker ● Infinity Soulshift ● Invasion ● Jokers Over Explode ● Knight Magic ● Knightly Generation ● Kourin
Labyrinth ● Launcher Energy ● Life Gate ● Link Release ● Loop Awaken ● Lost Prism ● Mana Arms ● Mana Kourin ● Mana Reburst ● Marshall Touch ● Master Bad Action Dynamite ● Master Double Merabeat ● Master Labyrinth ● Master Merabeat ● Mega Meteorburn 6 ● Metamorph ● Meteorburn Awaken ● Meteorburn ● Multicolored Mana Arms ● Ninja Strike ● No Choice ● Overdrive ● Platinum Drive ● Psychic Link ● Rebirth Chain ● Recycle ● Release ● Revenge Chance ● Revolution 0 Trigger ● Revolution Change ● Revolution
S-Rank Invasion ● Samurai Generation ● Samurai Magic ● Shield Force ● Shield Go ● Shield Plus ● Shield Saver ● Shield Trigger Cross ● Silent Skill ● Solemn Duty ● Soul Recall ● Soulshift ● Space Charge ● Stealth ● Strike Back ● Super Accelerator ● Super Dragsolution ● Super Shield Plus ● Super Shield Trigger ● Super Strike Back ● Survivor ● Sympathy ● Tap Ability ● Thrilling Three ● Trio Doron Go ● Triple Sympathy ● True Escape ● Turbo Rush ● Ultra Doron Go ● Ultra Saver ● Ultra Shield Plus ● Victory Psychic Link ● Wave Striker ● ZERO
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution ● Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution ● Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution