| Avoid Graveyard |
墳墓避け (Funbo Sake)
Avoid Graveyard is a slang term that refers to using certain cards with the same abilities but different names in order to avoid certain abilities.
|The Grave of Angels and Demons|
|Light + Darkness / Spell / 5|
| ■ (This spell is put into your mana zone tapped.)
■ If there are 2 or more creatures that have the same name in the battle zone, destroy all of them. Then, look at each player's mana zone. If there are 2 or more cards that have the same name, put all of them into their owners' graveyards.
Cards that you need "Avoid Graveyard" for
- The Grave of Angels and Demons
- Super Hopeless Vortex
- Chain of Grief
- Duet Spiral / Duet Spark
- Persistent Prison of Gaia
Examples of "Avoid Graveyard" cards
- Isomorphic Resale cards in Vanilla beat decks.
- Poisonous Mushroom / Dreaming Moon Knife / Yattar Wan, Adventuring Fox
- Duema Ogre! Kikuchi, Assistant Instructor / Kareiko, Karma's Banned Technique
- Sarvarti, Thunder Spirit Knight / Chief De Baula, Machine King of Mystic Light
- Spell Del Fin, Light Divine Dragon / Codeking Number Nine
- Varz Romanov, Dark Lord of Demons / Black Insect Magistrate
- Zaum Poseidam, Blue Divine Dragon / Zaum Poseidam, Super Divine Dragon
- Bloody Squito / Drilling Earring
- Gaiacrush Crawler / Starback, Karma's Harm