| Attack Chance |
アタック・チャンス (Atakku Chansu)
DMR-06 Episode 2: Victory Rush
Attack Chance is an ability that can be cast for no cost when your creatures attack. While it was originally for creatures of a certain race, many spells can now be triggered when a certain creature such as Beethoven, Zenith of "Horror" attacks.
Most of the spells with the attack chance keyword have Kanji in their artwork.
- Alien Storm, Secret Alien 異星 (Alien)
- Dragon Bone, Secret Wicked Dragon 骨 (Bone)
- Fate ジャジャジャジャーン (Jajajajān)
- Hunter Fire, Secret Hunter 狩人 (Hunter)
- Kaiser Flame, Secret Flame Dragon 竜 (Dragon) and 炎 (Flame)
- Mecha Machine, Secret Fusion 機 (Machine)
- Saint Flash, Secret Ore Flow 聖 (Saint) and 光 (Light/Shine)
- Wild Vegetable, Secret Thousand Cut 獣 (Wild) and 菜 (Vegetable)
- Nothing Zero, Secret Destruction 無 (Nothing) and 零 (Zero)
- Zenith Symphony, Secret Zenith 天 (Heaven) written 3 times (It is written like the 森 kanji for the word Forest, made from 3 of the kanji for the word Tree.)
- Golden Victory, Secret Ogre The English characters "GOLD" forming a square along with a "V" in the center.
- LOVE x HATE, Secret Cruelty The English words "LOVE X HATE" forming in the following position:
The latest reminder text for Attack Chance reads;
|Attack Chance "NAME/RACE" (When one of your "NAME/RACE"s attack, you may cast this spell for no cost.)|
|Zenith Requiem, Secret Zenith|
|Zero / Spell / 12|
| ■ Attack Chance: Zenith (When one of your Zeniths attack, you may cast this spell for no cost.)
■ This turn, one of your creatures in the battle zone gets +50000 power, World Breaker and when that creature wins a battle, you may untap it.
Cards with the Attack Chance ability
- Q: What is "Attack Chance"?
- A: Attack Chance is an ability that allows you to cast spells for free when the specified creature attacks,
- Q: What is the timing of casting a spell using "Attack Chance"?
- A: The "Attack Chance" ability is triggered at the same time as "Whenever this creature attacks" abilities would trigger, so the spell is cast before your opponent can block.
- Q: 2 of my Great Mecha Kings attack. Can I use 2 copies of Mecha Machine, Secret Fusion?
- A: Yes. As both of the creatures attack, you must reveal both copies of the spell, and resolve them in any order you wish.
- Q:After I drew cards with Mecha Machine, Secret Fusion, I drew another copy of the spell. Can I use the second copy?
- A: No. After the creatures have already attacked and the first spell is triggered, it is now too late to cast the second copy.
- Q:Can you cast a spell with "Attack Chance" normally?
- A: Yes, you may cast the spell with its regular mana cost during your turn.
Accelerator ● Annihilating Soul Recall ● Attack Chance ● Awaken ● Bad Action Dynamite ● Bio Kick ● Bio Tackle ● Break Bonus ● Burning Doron Go ● Chain ● Chain Cascade ● Charger ● Climax Doron Go ● Cyclone ● Denjara Switch ● Doron Go ● Double Evolution Burst ● Double Freeze ● Double Shield Plus ● Double Sympathy ● Dragon Evade ● Dragon Mana Arms ● Dragsolution ● Dynamo ● Escape ● Eternal Omega ● Evo Charger ● Final Final Revolution ● Final Revolution ● Forbidden Big Bang ● Forbidden Liberate ● Forbidden Mechanism ● Fort Energy ● Free Cross ● Freeze ● Fury Charge ● Gachinko Judge ● Genius Sympathy ● Goal Life Gate ● God Slayer ● Graveyard Kourin ● Gravity Zero ● Guardman ● Happiness Switch ● Holy Field ● Hunting ● Hell's Soul Recall ● Infinity Power Attacker ● Infinity Soulshift ● Invasion ● Jokers Over Explode ● Knight Magic ● Knightly Generation ● Kourin
Labyrinth ● Launcher Energy ● Life Gate ● Link Release ● Loop Awaken ● Lost Prism ● Mana Arms ● Mana Kourin ● Mana Reburst ● Marshall Touch ● Master Bad Action Dynamite ● Master Double Merabeat ● Master Labyrinth ● Master Merabeat ● Mega Meteorburn 6 ● Metamorph ● Meteorburn Awaken ● Meteorburn ● Multicolored Mana Arms ● Ninja Strike ● No Choice ● Overdrive ● Platinum Drive ● Psychic Link ● Rebirth Chain ● Recycle ● Release ● Revenge Chance ● Revolution 0 Trigger ● Revolution Change ● Revolution
S-Rank Invasion ● Samurai Generation ● Samurai Magic ● Shield Force ● Shield Go ● Shield Plus ● Shield Saver ● Shield Trigger Cross ● Silent Skill ● Solemn Duty ● Soul Recall ● Soulshift ● Space Charge ● Stealth ● Strike Back ● Super Accelerator ● Super Dragsolution ● Super Shield Plus ● Super Shield Trigger ● Super Strike Back ● Survivor ● Sympathy ● Tap Ability ● Thrilling Three ● Trio Doron Go ● Triple Sympathy ● True Escape ● Turbo Rush ● Ultra Doron Go ● Ultra Saver ● Ultra Shield Plus ● Victory Psychic Link ● Wave Striker ● ZERO
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution ● Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution ● Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution