- Alcadeias, Lord of Spirits is one of Hakuoh's signature cards.
- It is also the creature with the highest power in the Light Civilization in the TCG.
- There are various versions of Alcadeias:
- an upgraded variant - Alphadios, Lord of Spirits
- a deformed Grand Devil resurrected variant - Death Arcadia, Devil Saint
- a multicolored Lost Crusader resurrected variant - King Alcadeias, Holy Gaia and Queen Alcadeias, Holy Gaia
- small creatures based on him - Lightning Kid, Spirit of Divine Armaments and Alca Kid, Holy Elemental
- fusions with other creatures - Ballcadeias, Overlord of Demons and Alcapheus, Lord of Spirits
- an Alien variant - Gaga Alcadeias, Lord of Enslaved Spirits
- a Dragon variant - Alcadeias D, Lord of Dragon Spirits
- an upgraded incarnation of Alphadios - Alpharion, Lord of Spirits
- Alcadeias has a Darkness Civilization counterpart, Ballom, Master of Death.
- This creature has the highest power in DM-04, at 12500, and is the only creature with that power in the TCG.
- This creature is featured in the artworks of Alpharion, Lord of Spirits and Arcadia Spark.
- Despite cards related to Ballom are often illustrated by Ittoku, cards related to Alcadeias don't have a dedicated artist.
- This creature appeared as a rare gacha character in Puzzle & Dragons as a collaboration with Duel Masters. In that game, it is the evolved form of Urth, Purifying Elemental. It's active skill literally translates to "Holy Spirit Light", which is the main skill that it uses in the anime and manga series of Duel Masters. It can now ultimate evolve into Alphadios, Lord of Spirits.
- This card's promotional (P59/Y8) version was released with the Puff Chocolate Series 4 food products.
- This card's promotional (P8/Y9) version was released with the Duel Masters: Star Cross - Volume 5 manga.
| The following Trivia information is based on |
information from the Kaijudo Trading Card Game.
Any links given may take you to the Kaijudo Wiki.
- This creature has a Kaijudo card based on it, Alcadeus, Winged Justice.
- The Battlesworn Seer card from the Kaijudo franchise uses the artwork of this card.
|Alcadeias, Lord of Spirits|
|Gallery ● Rulings ● Tips ● Trivia|